Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Would like to start making my own brand creams,oils,bath salts Where do I get labels and jars?

This company can brand anything you want:





http://www.re-southbank.co.uk





good luck!





.Would like to start making my own brand creams,oils,bath salts Where do I get labels and jars?
You can order Jars on the web as far as labels go you can make them on your computer as a word document under Tools then click on mail merge labels.Would like to start making my own brand creams,oils,bath salts Where do I get labels and jars?
as ever, Ebay
TRY MAKE YOUR OWN, KEEP OLD JARS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE HOUSE. I THINK IT LOOKS BETTER IF YOU START FROM SCRATCH
you can get them anywher they're on sale for other reasons like home-made jams etc. so try a fete or country market, if not on sale you can ask the person selling honey, jams, chutneys,.......Im hungry.......where they source them
http://www.containerandpackaging.com/ Info/wholesale.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment