Saturday, March 13, 2010

Would like to know by tomorrow please... about salt or sugar for bath?

i saw this question asked not to long ago and i was interested... I'm gunna be by myself tomorrow and i like to take baths when im by myself. I saw a question asked recently about taking a bath in sugar or salt...so my question is whether or not salt is better than sugar for your skin...i was wondering if anyone out there knows the benefits of using salt rather than sugar or sugar rather than saltWould like to know by tomorrow please... about salt or sugar for bath?
I mix oilve oil and sugar and while in shower and massage well in my body. After shower, my skin feels extremely soft and glowing.





However combination of salt and olive oil would act as an exfolient and removes dead cells and impurities, as salt is known to remove impurities.





So i would suggest you to try the combinations whichever you feel is apt for the moment...Would like to know by tomorrow please... about salt or sugar for bath?
no..i'm not a expert at it. but i do think i seen alot of like salt balls...and stuff for bath...and i would salt is better
I'm pretty sure you mean 'bath salts' which is very different than just plain salt. I think plain salt would dry out your skin.


I did a little searching on Answers and apparently you can rub brown sugar or white sugar on your hands/feet/elbows as an exfoliator, but no one mentioned taking a bath in it.





Use bath salts, bubble bath or if desperate Epsom salts which is really for other use? If you get to the store try bath salts or bath beads.
Maybe you should use salt. Sea salt would be better because it's more natural. Like the dead sea in israel. It's got loads of salt that it makes you float. It's so cool. And what some people don't realize is, that it's actually good for your skin!
salt is used to like relax you and to sooth cuts if you have any. sugar is good to use on your skin as an exfolient it leaves your skin really smooth, soft, and radient!

No comments:

Post a Comment