Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Why do epsom salt baths make me feel awful?

I read that they're good for relieving stress and healing wounded muscles, so I tried it out a couple of times. But each time I came out of the bath, I immediately got a pounding headache and I was out of breath and felt drowsy. I only soaked for about 15-20 minutes each time. Anybody have an answer?Why do epsom salt baths make me feel awful?
hmm.. i don't know unless your body is allergic to it.. Your bath water might be too hot though. When I get out of my hot tub and the temp is set too high, i get a really bad headache and throw myself into bed and go to sleep.


They sell products in the drug store for soaking sore muscles and that is what I use after working out and it works great. they have that smell like muscle rub, some people don't like it, but i do! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment