Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can i find beauty containers, and or, EMPTY unused ice cream containers for my bath salts?

Hi,


im looking to start my own business and to do that i need containers, and empty unused ice cream containers, i do not want to use foam containers, and also if anyone has any good beauty recipes like lip gloss, bath salts, lotion, shampoo, and the recipes work feel entirely free to post them!! thanks everyone!! :]Where can i find beauty containers, and or, EMPTY unused ice cream containers for my bath salts?
The Container Store.


Lol.


Loves it there.


%26lt;3Where can i find beauty containers, and or, EMPTY unused ice cream containers for my bath salts?
The health store in my town sells empty bottles.


DIY Exfoliating Scrub:





1 part sugar


1 part olive oil


rub on dry skin, wash clean.
you can buy emty bottles from H%26amp;M

No comments:

Post a Comment