Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What would be a good fragrance for a bath salt?

I'm on coastalscents.com (I'm addicted to that website) and I'm looking at the fragrance oils for a bath salt I want to make. So far I've chosen a ';buttercream'; fragrance because I love the smell and taste of buttercream even though the oil isn't edible.





The thing is, I'd like something kind of a soft-mint kind of theme or a plainish sweet.





And also, in your answer, could you include what colour bath salt you think would look good with that fragrance?What would be a good fragrance for a bath salt?
Lavender Jojoba - This smell is really calming, which would be perfect for a bath salt. The color should be purple or blueish purple.





Lemongrass Sage - This smell is herbal and refreshing. The color should be light green or greenish yellow.





Chamomile Neroli - Chamomile and neroli are both known for their soothing properties. The smell will probably be a little minty but also a little floral and citrusy. The color should be yellow or gold.





Good luck!What would be a good fragrance for a bath salt?
try lavender
i say brown color and make it smell like caramel

No comments:

Post a Comment