Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do you do with bath salts?

I got some a while ago and want to use them, but I'm not sure what exactly they're for or what the purpose is of using them. Could someone tell me? And do I put them in with the water running or not? HELP!What do you do with bath salts?
You can use warm water with it. For it to dissolve quicker, you can put it in the tub while you run the water. You can learn more about bath salts here http://www.sfbsc.com/bath-salt-blog/view鈥?/a>What do you do with bath salts?
Put some under running water, and they'll scent your bath the same as bubble bath does. You can get some special for joint pain or whatever, but if they're just scented ones, that's all they'll do, I think.
Most will soften skin as well as scent the water... I especially look for lavender scent for relaxation

No comments:

Post a Comment