Sunday, March 7, 2010

What can I do with bath salt when I don't have a bathtub to use it?

What is bath salt for anyway? Dry skin or what?What can I do with bath salt when I don't have a bathtub to use it?
bath salts help sooth the skin and the fragrance usually works as aromatherapy. Very warm water and soak your feet just to relax! Or give to a friend. And, yes they do help dry skin. Your feet will be smoother when you soak them! About 20 minutes tops! (I use them with water as hot as I can stand to relax my feet and soften the skin.)What can I do with bath salt when I don't have a bathtub to use it?
bath salt will help you float better in the tub therefore it's a relaxing agent your skin type is irrelevent.


recycle: give it as a present to someone who has a tub.
give it to a friend
Nice warm foot bath.
u can give it to me
Use it to relax your feet in it!
fill a bucket with warm water and throw some in it and stick ur feet in it while ur sititng here a the pc
I like to rub it in the eyes of my enemies, then I take photos for my blog while they scream '; my eyes burn, my eyes burn '; ok I'm teasing , you could give it to a friend.
there is no bath salt in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment