Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Want to start selling my bath salts and scrubs from my home any1 have some advice as to where I can start?

Start with a nearby nail salon that offers pedicures. Offer to come in on a Sat. maybe bring refreshments and use your products if their customers like them then offer the salon a discount to purchase from you and let you set up a display at the salon. You could try this at a spa, Chiropractic Office etc. If your products are as good or better with a good price they will purchase from you rather than a impersonal supplier.Want to start selling my bath salts and scrubs from my home any1 have some advice as to where I can start?
1st are u reselling a product


or are u creating a product to sell?


IF u are creating a product to sell from ur home, actually making the product.


u want to get legal advice from SBA and ur local county/city biz board cause u must meet health laws and liablity laws.


if u are buying products for resale .


visit library for solid info pertinent to ur area.

No comments:

Post a Comment