Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tuesday night i had took a bath with baby oil and bubbles and vasline salt, any ways i had sex that night?

with my bf we been together about 5 years anyways when i woke up the next day i have 3 smalls bumps on top of my clit i really dont know what cause it could it be the oil that got into my pore and made bumps, i know every time when i use the vaseline salt i all ways have a yeast infection from that. So i really need help because i really worry about myself veryTuesday night i had took a bath with baby oil and bubbles and vasline salt, any ways i had sex that night?
I would stop using all of those products since it may be causing a allergic reaction of some kind. I would would switch to aveno or soapsoap that may not bother your skin as much.Tuesday night i had took a bath with baby oil and bubbles and vasline salt, any ways i had sex that night?
Sounds like herpes. I wouldn't expect any reaction from those products. And if there was a reaction I think it wouldn't be in that spot. Very common std.
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment