Thursday, March 11, 2010

My girlfriend wants me to use bath salts and is trying to talk me into a makeover the works.?

Should i ? Idon';t want to lose her.My girlfriend wants me to use bath salts and is trying to talk me into a makeover the works.?
Sounds like she never got over playing with dolls. Be a man and say no.My girlfriend wants me to use bath salts and is trying to talk me into a makeover the works.?
Go for it.





Tell her you'll try it ONCE, so it had better be good.





I didn't want to try threading my eye-brows - but I look great.





(Maybe those metrosexuals have it right after all!)
well bath salts are taking it a little too far. maybe just tell her that you're not comfortable with doing that but you also don't want to lose her. if she doesn't understand, then she's not a good girlfriend. i would never ask my boyfriend to use bath salts..
She may be trying to tell you that you need a makeover so just go with it. =)
well i wouldnt do anything you dont want to. if she sugests things that you dont absolutly hate then go for it and then if you dont like it, change back.
well if you don't want to or don't feel comfortable doing it, then tell her that. don't be afraid to tell her the truth. if she's a good gf, then she'll understand. but if you fell ok about it, then just do it. it'll make her feel good and if you're ok with it, everybody's a winner!
SURE! Bath salts rock!
Darlin' you better hope ur gf doesn't ever lose her purse because u won't ever see ur balls again. Be a man! It sounds like she wants a gf and not a bf.





Good luck cause you need it...desperately!
I say do it. amuse her. hell, you might just end up liking it and appreciating it all.
Bath salts will make your skin smooth and soft for her.


And a makeover will make you look better to her.


Since you don't want to lose her, go along with it and have fun.





If you look and feel better to her, you will benefit!


I think it's harmless and nobody else has to know if you think this is embarrasing in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment