Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My dogs paw (pad) has a wee nic on it I have bathed it with salt water, put antiseptic cream, a bandaged?

%26amp; a sock, will he be ok till tomorrow to get him to the vets?


There was only a small amout of blood, which has stopped now.My dogs paw (pad) has a wee nic on it I have bathed it with salt water, put antiseptic cream, a bandaged?
i think that he will definitely be just fine. my mothre is a nurse and taught me the right things to do in these cases, and what you did sounds perfect. however, only keep the sock on for a little while because you need to get some air into so it can scab over. continue applying the cream every now and then to prevent infection, and your dog's paw will be as good as new. it helps that it has an owner who cares so much about it!


-love yaMy dogs paw (pad) has a wee nic on it I have bathed it with salt water, put antiseptic cream, a bandaged?
yes he will be fine, that part of the paw has a good blood flow hence the blood lose, but if he's ok now he will be fine till you take him to vets the antiseptic cream is not necessary, and if the nick is not that bad and has stopped bleeding it will not need to be covered for long, ring your vet before you go tomm as you dont want to pay fees if he does not need to go really. good luck
It should be fine, you may not even need a Vet clean it with a dab of peroxide, the cream your using and a bandage, your doing everything, the reason to go thru it every day is to make sure their are no signs of infection, any swelling, tenderness or limping getting worse, get to the Vet, it is a hard place to heal and is prone to infection
if it just a small nic then take the sock off and let the air get to it. Your dog will want to lick the wound - let him. Dogs have natural antibacterial qualities in their saliva which help any wound to heal. My dog often nics his paws - he licks them and they heal very quickly. Let nature take it's course.
I'm sure he'll be alright until the vet. Dogs are very resilient creatures and with all of that care you gave him, I don't think one day of waiting will be the death of him.
He'll be okay! The same thing happened to mine. Just make sure to keep him somewhere cool, because if he's outside in the heat worms can start to grow in the meat of the opened wound.
He should be fine
he will ok

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU AWARE THAT MODERN NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINES OF THIS GENERATION NOW PERMANENTLY CURE DRUG RESISTANT DISEASES LIKE; HSV/HERPES, CANCERS, HIV/AIDS, ERECTILE DISJUNCTION/ IMPOTENCY, DIABETES FOREVER WITHOUT A POSSIBLE COME BACK OR AFTER EFFECTS?
    It wonderfully worked for me;
    At first I was a bit skeptical about this Natural cure for herpes and other similar medicines. Discovering people with similar symptoms who are treated and cured by Dr Utu both on medias and in social medias on daily basis motivated me, so I contacted him for help!
    At first, I was a bit curious about this possible cure, but! I don't want to be left out without giving it a trial, so I contacted him as well.
    Some hours later he replied me, then he asked me some private questions, of which I honestly answered, I told him how I have lived and suffered with this disease and how much I will do anything to get rid of it. He assured me of total cure after taking his herbal medicines. It was even more easier than I expected. Also I never even imagined to get my parcels within five working days, but to my greatest surprise my parcels was brought to my doorstep by the end of the second day. I collected the parcel which I followed all the instructions as he had directed. Just as I was told "four weeks medication " my medicine finished in four weeks exactly. From week one of my medication I started noticing positive change in health. and in week two I could tell much more differences and I was so eager to even testify of life again in me.
    I patiently continue medication till the last bottle which was then week four. I was the first person the next day in the clinic for lab test. Not even a particle of herpes was found in my system when I collected my result. Knowing I'm now herpes negative at this point I proceeded to inform my doctor, he doubted me, that day he gave me a month appointment to be closely monitored. It's my health so I waited more six Months and again i went for 'lab test' in a different clinical lab.
    This time the result was still the same as the previous one. Also since this year I have been living my normal life and am still herpes free no symptoms and even till now no cold sore or outbreak. As a result of this herbal cure in my life and my family at large, I can boast of doctors today who through me, now uses African Traditional Roots and Herbs to TREAT AND CURE patients that are, CANCERS, HERPES, PARALYSIS, and HIV successfully today. Many are still ignorant of this I know.
    Contact Dr Utu directly today on; "drutuherbalcure@gmail.com" to free yourself from emotional stress and become healthy again

    ReplyDelete