Saturday, March 13, 2010

Making love in bath w/ espon salt?

My wife and I are planning a vacation and one of her fantasy is to make love in water. We have tired it once and it didn鈥檛 really work out due to dryness issues. I heard Epson slat softens the water; is it safe to make love with Epson salt added to the water?Making love in bath w/ espon salt?
Absolutely safe. As for the dryness in water issue.....well it doesn't really make sense does it (I've had this problem too)...I mean, its not like there isn't a whole lot of wetness going on! Maybe suggest to your wife to use some lubricant beforehand to make it easier once in the water. Have fun!!Making love in bath w/ espon salt?
SURE. ENJOY.
it's absolutely safe. And you will be benefiting your body by absorbingly the minerals in the Epsom salts.





Have a good time

No comments:

Post a Comment