Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Making Bath Salt...Do I use Sea Salt OR Epsom Salt?

I have read that Sea Salt isnt good for baths and to use Epsom salt instead but I also have seen allot of bath salts made from Sea Salt so I am kinda confused what to use? also I cant seem to find Sea Salt anyware I have checked Walgreens, Rite Aid, Walmart, Craft Stores... Ne ideas where I can buy in bulk ??????Making Bath Salt...Do I use Sea Salt OR Epsom Salt?
You use epsom salt, which is not an actual salt but very healthy for your skin as well as skin problems such as sores,leperasy and many other ailments..Here are some links on bathing in epsom salts for different ailments..


http://www.ehow.com/how_4436053_epsom-sa鈥?/a>





http://www.ehow.com/how_2223295_salt-bat鈥?/a>





Read under ';medicinal properties'; here





http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/e鈥?/a>Making Bath Salt...Do I use Sea Salt OR Epsom Salt?
Epsom!! You can add scents to it, start with vanilla since it's probably in the cabinet. Just put the Epsom in a jar, add a few drops of vanilla and shake (with lid of course). Let sit a few days.





If you like this, you can expand your aroma therapy Epsom salts. Epsom is magnesium sulfate, sea salt is sodium chloride, so not close.





I can't imagine the salt, sodium salt would be good on the tub finish.
I prefer the epsom salts


The only place I've found sea salt is in the spices aisle with the table salt.


I don't know if it's available in bulk, but GFS is a possibility.


Sea salt is used for cooking and used in a grinder like peppercorns.


Try the bulk food pantry or a site for bulk foods.


That's your best bet.
I prefer Epsom salt and add coffee granules. I like the scent.
careful of using seasalt - it stings like hell if you have any cuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment