Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is the name ';Scrubs '; a good name for a bath salt scrub product?

I am looking to start a bath and body company. The main ingredient that will be used is dead sea salts among other types of sea salts. I was trying to come up with a unique different name for the products. Do you think just calling them ';Scrubs'; in which I'm thinking would have a dual meaning. The funny side which could be seen as people being scrubs, using scrubs, and just by calling it scrubs would be different and playful. what do you think? Or being it will be made with only sea salt and dead sea salts should I focus on a more serious name that features the main ingredients which is dead sea salt. Do you have any suggestions? Is the name ';Scrubs '; a good name for a bath salt scrub product?
Its pretty good, although a little original. Good luck with your new company!





xxIs the name ';Scrubs '; a good name for a bath salt scrub product?
I like it ... I would buy it if i saw it ... :)





Good Luck With Everthing !
i think it's an awesome name. i really like it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment