Thursday, March 11, 2010

I read in an article not to use baking soda in bath salts because of a potential to explode is this true?

Baking soda is used as a ';clean'; chemical for unclogging drains for example. By pouring vinegar on it (acetic acid), it will foam due to extensive gas formation. If you choose to take bath in it, you will be likely to smell like vinegar, but I am guessing it would be more like a champagne bath, no blood involved ;) No, I don't think it will explode... Actually, I am quite sure of it.I read in an article not to use baking soda in bath salts because of a potential to explode is this true?
baking soda is sodiumbicarbonet and soap is sodiumsaltsof fattyacids not explodsI read in an article not to use baking soda in bath salts because of a potential to explode is this true?
try it if it works tell us about it

No comments:

Post a Comment