Tuesday, March 9, 2010

How do you make bath salts?

Im thinking of making some for my mom and a few of my friends.


I don't have a craft store near by so i can't use essential oils. maybe perfume? and i need this to be made out of epsom salt.





It needs:


Color


A nice scent





And how can i make it moisturizing?


How do you make bath salts?
Here is my favorite recipe for homemade aromatherapy bath salts. It does contain epsom salt. Food coloring is used. I would recommend essential oils for the scent, as they are much healthier than perfume. You can get essential oils at any health food store, or online. But, perfume would probably work if necessary.





Good luck!How do you make bath salts?
I'm not sure epsom salts will do it. Most bath salts I see use some type of sea salt. Plus essential oils. I have a friend who makes her own for her online store. Maybe you can email her and she could give you some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment