Thursday, March 11, 2010

How do I use the sea salt if I do not have a bath tub?

especially how to rub on my back??How do I use the sea salt if I do not have a bath tub?
hmmm, well sea salt is supposed to be better for you than regular salt...? grind it up on the next thing you need to add salt to...How do I use the sea salt if I do not have a bath tub?
You can probably use bath salts as salt scrubs. It all depends on the consistency. You can add oils to achieve the desired consistency desirable for a body scrub. It acts similar to bath salts except that you don;t need to dissolve it and apply it directly to the skin.
Bend forward--sprinkle salt on your back, over your shoulder, using a salt shaker (or just a large pinch of salt.) Use your back scrubber/brush to scrub your back, then stand up straight and rinse.

No comments:

Post a Comment