Wednesday, March 3, 2010

How do I make my own bath salts without turning the water different colors?

I want to make bath salts, I can do it, but then the water turns colors. How can I make it so I bathe in almost clear water? thanks.How do I make my own bath salts without turning the water different colors?
Use essential oils, not some generic oil you buy from John Doe's cart at the car wash. Colored salts are better if you lightly tint the epsom salts. Try colors for candle making.How do I make my own bath salts without turning the water different colors?
Hope that helps %26amp; thanks for the best answer choice.

Report Abuse



nope. tinting and food color either one....caused bath water to change color.

Report Abuse



This is an excerpt from the site listed below... Just leave out the food coloring in STEP 4 and you should be fine.





Instructions





STEP 1: Use a plastic bowl with a tight-fitting lid. It needs to have a capacity of at least 30 ounces.





STEP 2: Mix 1陆 c. of Epsom salts with 1 c. baking soda and 1/2 c. borax or table salt.





STEP 3: Combine a few drops of food coloring and 3 to 6 drops of your favorite essential oils in a tablespoon and stir well with a toothpick.





STEP 4: Add the color/oil mixture to the salt.





STEP 5: Put the lid on the bowl and shake it for a couple of minutes to make sure the color and scent are evenly distributed.





STEP 6: Package the salts in a paper envelope or pretty glass container. Be sure to include a measuring scoop. Use about 录 c. per tub.
Combine Epsom salt and baking soda together and add to the bath water. About a cup for a normal sized tub.





Oh and Never, Never buy essential oils from a gas station.Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment