Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Hi just had my baby a few days ago, i have a few grazes down there told to take a salt bath,what salt do i use?

and does it work? is there anything else to aid healing and pain relief that i can do?


CheersHi just had my baby a few days ago, i have a few grazes down there told to take a salt bath,what salt do i use?
normal kitchen salt is meant to work. I used tea tree oil, that is pretty good.Hi just had my baby a few days ago, i have a few grazes down there told to take a salt bath,what salt do i use?
Epsom salt is good you put it in your bath water and relax!! I use it daily know that i am pregnant again it helps relieve aches and pains. which i am feeling know since i just had a baby a year ago and i am less than 4 weeks away from delivering my second. Hope this helps. It's really inexpensive you can get it at your dollar store.
Just regular table salt that you put on your dinner or sea salt. It definately works but make sure you dry yourself really well afterwards - I had an extreme episiotomy and used a hairdryer on cool setting to dry myself. The other thing thats good is a cotton wool pad with witch hazel on it. Put that on a sanitary towel in your knickers and its very soothing, cooling and helps it heal. Hope you feel less sore soon!
i used epsom salts but regular table salt will do the trick! it works!! it works so well!! also, for peeing, put warm salt water in a squeeze bottle and spray that on you while peeing. it completely gets rid of any stinging feelings and helps to keep clean and heal fast too.
It depends if you have been to the doctor!





You need to go because if you ever have any more babys it can be very harmfull for it!





Anyway ask im he will know!


Good luck!





Hope i could have been a help








P.s. Congratulations on the newborn!


Tell me how it goes!
Ok to the person who answered above me... what the heck will salt do to future pregnancies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment