Thursday, March 11, 2010

An Epsom Salt bath made me sick!?

I just took a bath in epsom salts and I instantly got a headache and I feel nauseated/ out of it. Has this ever happened to anyone? What can I do?An Epsom Salt bath made me sick!?
epsom salts is unlike regular salt and will not make you sick because there is too much salt in your system ,however epsom salts will increase your skins ability release toxins and this could make you sick and give you an instant head ache just like you experienced there could be stagnant waste in your system that shifted a little. I would search for a way to detox your system completely by reading Back to Eden by Jethro Kloss and of course use less salt next time about two hand fulls is about right rub into your skin and soak in the bath for ten minutes and finish with a cold towel rub and make sure your room is warm enough. good luck.An Epsom Salt bath made me sick!?
You aren't suppose to soakn in it more than 20 minutes


and it is not good to even soak in if you have high blood pressure, heart or kidney problems.


If you don't have any of these you maybe should get a physical to make sure you don't have any health problems you might not be aware of.
Two things may have happened here. One is that epsom salts draw toxins. You may be feeling your body's release of toxins. The other is that too -hot water can make you feel that way. You're overheated..
I agree
No more than 20 minutes in an Epsom salt bath. It is a detoxifier and can be very draining. Of course the allergy would explain it too. You might try a clay bath, it could be better. Don't believe it is sulfite.
I've never heard of people taking epsom salt baths, but I assume it was to cleanse your body right. So you took a salt bath and are now feeling bad, did you ever stop to think that although salt is a cleanser, it can also enter the body through orifices in your body, therefore increasing the sodium count in your blood., which is probably why you feel like crap. Anyways, maybe im wrong, maybe not. I would take a hot bath, let it steam up the room a bit and sit there for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment