Saturday, March 13, 2010

Do you think my pet lobster would like a nice bath in a pot of warm salt water?

No but I am sure you will enjoy it.lolDo you think my pet lobster would like a nice bath in a pot of warm salt water?
Forget what he would like ... get him in that pot NOW, I'm drooling here man..·•●♥●•·Do you think my pet lobster would like a nice bath in a pot of warm salt water?
If it wants to be killed, stupid. (just kidding!)





Bathe it in water with lemon juice in it.
No, I won't let you do that. You'll end up cooking the lobster and turning it into dinner.
Aww don't burn that little lobster!! =(...your gonna eat it aren't you?! you horrible man!!!








- xD I LOVE lobsters too ^^.
Just like Homer did to Pinchy on The Simpsons.
yes I will warm the butter
sure.......just put the lobster bib on him first
He would turn dark red after a while and stop moving...break out the melted butter!
Where r u from that people keep lobsters as pets?!?!
sure you should let it go in the hot tub and then when he comes out make sure to rum him down with butter
Yes he/she should love that
SIr, I shall report you to the SPCA.
haahah ii love lobsterrrr..


dooo ittt %26lt;333
any burns can be dressed w/ butter (mmmmm)
yes, your lobster would like that very much.
yes and I'll enjoy eating him
there both the same in my eyes.
aw thats sad! D:
I'm sure he would enjoy that to the max.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment