Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Can I use bubble bath or bath salts while soaking in the tub while preggo?

I never used any of this stuff in my first pregnancy and I can't find anything on the internet about it. Does anyone know if it's safe to use bubble bath or bath salts while pregnant? I'm thinking it's ok, as long as I don't loose my mucous plug, correct?Can I use bubble bath or bath salts while soaking in the tub while preggo?
I've been told its fine until you lose your plug. I soak with bubbles/ salts usually at least once a day. It is often the only relief I can find!Can I use bubble bath or bath salts while soaking in the tub while preggo?
I'm not sure, but just don't take a hot bath. You are not supposed to soak in hot water while pregnant.
It is not okay. I done this with my first pregnancy and the next day I started bleeding. The doctor told me that was why. Please don't do this. I thought I was going to have a miscarriage. Best of luck!!
It's fine. The baby is protected in his amniotic sac. Just to keep YOU safe (all your female parts) I would stick to the salts to avoid fragrance causing any sort of reaction in your areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment